09 April 2007

Throw Out the Tofu Ma....It's Making Us Queer

Sometimes these right-wingnuts publish articles that are so bizarre and outrageous that I start to think maybe they are all just comedians. Yes, maybe instead of being obnoxious religious zealots, they are trying to be funny......and we just don't get it. Their humor is so sophisticated that the bandwidth in our liberal brains hasn't been able to process it all. Right!

So I just had to make this "humor" available to all of you. I first saw it on Pandagon and then Pam's House Blend did fine work describing it as "today's batshittery article of the day."

This is from some guy named
Jim Rutz at the World Net Daily. And as you will read for yourself, his article(s) are entitled, "Soy Is Making Kids Gay." Yes, that's right, soy--as in tofu and all that other stuff they sell at Whole Foods and Mississippi Market--it's making our kids gay (as in homosexual).

Here is a quote from Jim Rutz that I'm sure will make you want to read all of his "scientific" information about soy products.

"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion, and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say they can't remember a time when excess estrogen (in the soy products) wasn't influencing them."


Wow! I didn't know all this--especially those facts about penis size and sexual confusion. I don't want to start carrying a purse like this guy! I'm going back to being a serious meat-eater. My heart and arteries might not like it, but my penis will undoubtedly "stand up" and say thanks!

No comments: