16 October 2007

Back in Business

Greetings to Buddy's Books and Bait aficionados. Yes, I have been away for awhile--busy, lazy, uninspired, I have all sorts of excuses. But I realized after a few months of inactivity that I did truly enjoy voicing my political opinions. And even though my readership remains small, I think it is important to attempt to build progressive/liberal communities through blogs and other assorted media efforts.

As of now, I am still the solitary writer of this blog--which means that if any of my friends and supporters wish to contribute, I would be grateful (articles, book/movie/record reviews.....anything as long as it follows the obvious political leanings of the primary author).

Thanks for reading. Keep the comments coming and tell your friends about Books and Bait. Let's try to keep pissing off those conservatives.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Nice to have you back.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back, DEW! I am sure I am not the only one who missed your posts!